Sue Croft OAM is a Brisbane based Continence Physiotherapist with a special interest in pelvic floor dysfunction and urinary incontinence and bowel management for women, men and children.
· Continence promotion
· Stress Urinary Incontinence
· Urge Incontinence including Frequency, Urgency and Nocturia
· Faecal Urgency and Incontinence
· Prolapse Management and Pre/Post Surgery Advice
· Pelvic Pain, Painful Bladder Syndrome (Interstitial Cystitis), Female Sexual Dysfunction
· Pre/ Post Prostate Surgery Advice
· Children’s Bedwetting, Daytime Wetting and Bowel Problems
· Pregnancy Related Back Pain
Sue has written three books since 2011 on pelvic floor dysfunction which have since gone into a total of eight editions. ‘Pelvic Floor Recovery: Physiotherapy for Gynaecological Repair Surgery’, specifically for women to prepare for or recover successfully from hysterectomy and/or gynaecological repair surgery and ‘Pelvic Floor Essentials’ which covers the essential information about the bladder, bowel and pelvic floor including treatment of urinary incontinence, urgency, frequency, prolapse management, bowel dysfunction and pelvic pain.
Sue has now released ‘Recovery’ in the German language titled ‘Beckenbodenrehabilitation – Physiotherapie für die gynäkologische und kolorektale Chirurgie’.
This blog is a way for her to spread the word through the internet, in an easy-to-understand writing style, about treatment strategies for these very personal, embarrassing problems.
In 2023, Sue was awarded the Order of Australia Medal for services to the community as a physiotherapist.