Our COVID Safe Plan
For our latest news click here...
To minimise the risk of COVID transmission we ask if you meet any of the following criteria, you cannot come to the rooms for a face to face consultation. However, you can still be treated quickly via our Telehealth consultations. Please contact us on 0407 659 357 or (07)38489601 for advice about your appointment:-
- If you have specific indicators of COVID including fever, a dry cough or tiredness, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, loss of movement or speech. You should seek medical advice.
- If you have returned from overseas within the last 2 weeks.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who currently has COVID, or is still testing positive for COVID, or is suspected of having it or is awaiting tests for COVID.
- If you are required to self isolate.
- If you have been in a designated ‘hot spot’ referred to in the Queensland government website here.
If you have general ill-health indicators such as aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhoea, conjunctivitis, headache, loss of taste or smell or a skin rash – or even a common cold we would prefer you defer your appointment. However, if important, you can attend but only if you are fully vaccinated against Covid and can show your vaccination certificate AND you have had a negative Covid test result within 72 hours of your appointment and can show that negative result. You must wear a mask for your appointment.
Pelvic Floor Management Strategies