Our COVID Safe Plan
To minimise the risk of COVID transmission we ask if you meet any of the following criteria, you cannot come to the rooms for a face to face consultation. However, you can still be treated quickly via our Telehealth consultations. Please contact us on 0407 659 357 or (07)38489601 for advice about your appointment:-
- If you have specific indicators of COVID including fever, a dry cough or tiredness, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, loss of movement or speech. You should seek medical advice.
- If you have general ill-health indicators such as aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhoea, conjunctivitis, headache, loss of taste or smell or a skin rash – or even a common cold.
- If you have returned from overseas within the last 2 weeks.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who currently has COVID, or is still testing positive for COVID, or is suspected of having it or is awaiting tests for COVID.
- If you are required to self isolate.
- If you have been in a designated ‘hot spot’ referred to in the Queensland government website here.
Pelvic Floor Management Strategies