Sue Croft Physiotherapy has been running Dance exercise classes since 2015 with dedicated women who love the interaction and benefits of movement.
We are not going to let Corona virus get in the way of all the benefits! For the time being, we cannot now gather physically together, so we are streaming our dance classes online.
Dancing is a wonderful way for women to stay fit and healthy throughout the life-stages. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- improved balance and spatial awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- … and prior to Coronavirus, better social skills.